GWB Reader: What Can I do? I Think of Maheeda when having S*X with My Girl.Need Your Help.

(Not original Picture)
My name is Gabriel and i stay in lagos state, lekki , Nigeria. but for the past Five month now have been going through emotional trauma with my relationship. anytime am with my girl friend or we having s*x all i think of is  maheed the popular one that stay in lekki and she is married to oyinbo man. I do watch her video on instagram to make myself happy Please help me.i dont want to loose my girl friend to someone i cant have or someone i cant  be with because  she  marriend. sometime i do drive down to lekki gate just to se her driven by.
Please Readers of Guess What Blog(GWB) please share some comment to help Gabriel with this emotional trauma. Check Out Maheed Picture down.




4 WE love comment:

Anonymous said...

Well it is high time u stop thinking of unprofitable things and think about God and His kingdom and everygood things of heaven...

Anonymous said...

yes ooo, tell it. how can u be thinking of something that stupid.

Anonymous said...

guy free yourself am move on.

Anonymous said...

pray about it ad God will help u.