Don’t Blame Me If My Clothes Do Not Cover My Bo-obs – Actress, Yvonne Jegede .


One of the girls that featured in Tuface Idibia’s “African Queen” video, Yvonne Jegede made a stunning comeback to acting after several years of being away.
Since her return two years, she has been inundated with movie scripts that have kept her very busy. In this interview, she recounts the story of her journey into Nollywood and her personal life.
Since you came back to acting after years of being away, how many films have you featured in so far?
You know I have been away for five years. I returned to the country in 2012, after my studies abroad. From 2012 till date, I have featured in about eight to ten films.
I travelled to America for further studies immediately after featuring in 2face’s “African Queen” video. I studied International Relations in a University in Cyprus.

Why didn’t you study Theater Arts?
A lot of people have asked this question. But I think I just wanted to study something outside of what I am used to, so that, I can broaden my mind.
Your name has become a household name in Nigeria. What would you say is the secret?
I cannot tell you what the secret is. But I am just doing what I know how to do best. I leave the rest to God. He has been the one who has lifted me up and I am very grateful to Him.
Aside, acting, what else do you think you can do better?
I am solely into acting for now, trying to reach a level where I can now live and divert into so many other things.
At the moment, I am trying to stablise myself in the industry having been away for a long time. I want to get used to the new Nollywood that is quite different from the one I left behind several years ago.
You said, new Nollywood? What’s new about the industry?
Before I left the country for America, there were certain set of practitioners in the industry. But today, the story has change. We now have new faces, who have genuine love for the industry.
People who have so much talents that they want to explore. It is very interesting to have such people in the industry. It more challenging now because, everybody is bringing something new in the industry. The stories are changing and they are becoming more diversified.
So, how do you intend to find your place again in the industry?
The people are not my business. I am just here to work. I just want to put heads together with whoever I come across. Give me what you have, and I bring what I have on the table.
What can you not do without as a very pretty girl?
My eye pack because I love my eyes. I always like to make my lips look good. For the accessories, I can not do without my golden wrist watch. I wear it anywhere I go every day because it gives me good luck. I like big things and that’s why I have to get a big wrist watch.
What does love mean to you?
I am a lover of love. I love to love. I love to be emotional.Love is something that I appreciate a lot. Trust me, I am a good lover. I love my fans, my folks, I love the people that matters to me. I love to have people around me.
What is an ideal man to you?
I don’t even know what it is any more. But I think people at different ages have different perspection in respect of what an ideal man is. He should be more intelligent than myself.
I need somebody I can learn from him. He should also be able to take care of himself. That’s an ideal man for me. He should not be ugly.
Which part of you body do you think is your selling point?
I think it is my brain. Talking about the physical things that attracts men to me, it depends. Some people say, it’s my eyes, others prefer my lips and my b***s. So, I do not know. When I love into the mirror, I love everything about myself.
- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2014/02/22/dont-blame-clothes-cover-bo-obs-actress-yvonne-jegede/#sthash.wzDF73gW.dpuf

0 WE love comment: