Beyonce & Jay Z loved up as she fuels cheating rumours by changing song lyrics.



Beyonce fueled Jay Z cheating rumours by changing lyrics of her song, during their tour. While performing "Resentment," a track off of her 2006 B'Day  album,she made the crowd roar when she replaced 6 with 12 to signify the years she has been with Jay Z..
"Been ridin' with you for six years why did I deserve/ To be treated this way by you"..
She changed it to...

 "I know she was attractive but I was here first/ Been ridin' with you for 12 years why did I deserve/ To be treated this way by you, you/ I know your probably thinking what's up with Bee/ I been crying for too long what did you do to me."
Meanwhile, they looked lovey-dovey during a shopping  trip as bey rested her Head on Jay Z's back...
Nor matter what, they adore blue Ivy and that alone is worth keeping them together for life 


0 WE love comment: