Former West life Singer Mark Feehily now selling coffee from a van(Photos)


He was in one of the most successful boy bands of all time,but now, Former Westlife singer Mark Feehily is now selling crepes and coffees from a  catering Van .The singer now serves hot food and drinks from the back of a truck as he travels round festivals with his new business.

Admitting his new move is shocking to many,Mark told Today FM's Eoghan McDermott, via website goss.ie:


 "It's going really well, we've got loads of interest and we've booked it in with a lot of the music festivals and we're talking about doing some Irish ones as well.
"People were flabbergasted at the fact that I was in the van making crepes.People kind of have this thing 'Oh, he was in Westlife a few years ago and now he's making tea'."
Well, we're a tad shocked too."It's my business and I love it, anything I get involved in I get involved 110%.A couple of Irish people came up and were like 'Wait a minute, what are you doing in a van?I love festivals, so why not?"
He recognised it would be a shock to many, who imagined he would carry on singing - and now he's launching his solo career too.


0 WE love comment: